4.19.2011

tuesday toasts

here's to the things that made me happy today:


fedex. i have been obsessively (and i do mean obsessively) tracking a package and it finally arrived today!


new running shorts or as they would be better named "running errands shorts"


paula who has become quite the sports fanatic (sometimes...kinda) and i love that she comes to me to talk sports (or really just tailgating)


running errands with one of my best friends to get ready for her wedding this weekend and laughing about nothing at all


law & order: svu. i might have nightmares and not be able to sleep well tonight but you are more than worth it


the weather. enough said


my new camera (hence the obsessive fedex tracking). i have only known you a few hours but you have already filled my heart with so much love and joy

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment