5.14.2011

vintage jewelry

i am a huge fan of vintage jewelry. lucky for me, my grandmother has some amazing jewelry that she loves to give me. i think she's pretty much given me all of her vintage jewelry {don't worry, she never wears it and prefers to buy new jewelry}. i actually wear what she gives me so i'm sure she loves knowing how much i enjoy and wear these jewels! most of this stuff is from my grandmother but also my great aunts {and one ring from my sister-in-law's aunt which i borrowed-- sorry, jessica, i'll return it someday}

these are some of my favorite pieces:
 this is my favorite ring. yep, there are 19 diamonds on there. sigh...

 this was my great grandmother's wedding band

my great grandmother's locket. i can't remember if the picture inside is of her or her parents but either way, it's really old and so beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. Forgot about that ring...glad you can make more use out of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. any time you get tired of them you can send them my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great vintage jewelry depicted here. Thank you for such good vintage jewelry. Good work......

    vintage diamond engagement rings

    ReplyDelete